Completely Updated for 2017!
How would you like to train for a career where you can earn $50,000 to $75,000 per year, and do it in as little as a week?
As a SEO copywriter (aka digital writer, web writer, online writer, content writer, content specialist), you can earn this (or more) — all from the comfort of home.
See graphics just below — note how the average salaries for SEO writing jobs* has increased (by $10,000/yr+) since 2012.
There are some SEO writing success stories at the end of this page.
Hands-On Training You Won’t Find Anyplace Else
Again, the course is interactive. I personally review your writing sample and your marketing plan, which will allow you to hit the ground running.
How in depth is my review? I completed a recent review of the materials a course participant turned in on and it was 16 pages long. I leave NO stoned unturned to help you get up and going as quickly — and successfully — as possible.
Recent Student Feedback / Testimonial
Following is what a recent student had to say in response to specific feedback questions I asked.
1) Do you feel that the course delivered what it stated that it would?
Yes, it did. It contained everything stated on the sales page/article (this page; see info below) for the course.
2) What did you like the least about it?
Probably MODULE # 2, not because of the quality of the information, but because of the QUANTITY of the information. Perhaps it can be broken up into two or three modules? Just a suggestion.
3) What did you like the most about it?
There’s no fluff. It’s all information that can actually be implemented and can get results.
4) Would you recommend it to aspiring online writers?
Yes, I would. I would actually recommend it to any aspiring writer wanting to make money for his/her work.
How Much Do Freelance SEO Writers Earn?
The average salary has fluctuated from around $40,000 to about $70,000/year since I started tracking it in 2009; and this is for full-time SEO writers. Freelancers can earn much more because they can set their own rates and take on as many clients as they want.
More Student Feedback / Testimonials
I’ve been through the marketing plan several times and feel I understand it well. I appreciate the details and personalized suggestions [like] writing white papers and case studies for businesses; I enjoy the research aspect involved with that. Also, I totally see where it’s best for me to get focused in a niche to be the expert in a topic so I’m working on that. Thanks for the review of my articles … [and] thanks for a great writing experience, I appreciate your expertise.~CM
I found the class to be very helpful. It would have been nicer to have taken it in Jamaica, but regardless I found the information to be valuable!~JG
This SEO Copywriter Training Course is phenomenal! I highly recommend it. I have wanted to pursue freelance writing for a while now, but I wasn’t sure which niche to focus on. I stumbled across this website and after reading all of the informative posts I decided to sign up for the SEO Copywriter training.
The training itself was very easy to read and follow. The style of writing kept my attention throughout the course. The fact that there is a 2 week deadline to submit assignments was extremely motivating to me, and the feedback I received on both my writing and marketing plan was priceless. On top of all of that Yuwanda is very quick about responding to any questions I have.
I now feel confident that I have the tools to set up my SEO Copywriting business and be successful at it.~CN
The course was fantastic!! …. Really enjoyed it and I’ll be refering [sic] back to the material frequently.~SM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS COURSE AND YOUR BLOG [this site]. I really enjoy this work. … I finally feel like I’m tapping into something fresh, exciting and new and not just another hustle to pay the bills. [And] Thanks for being so THOROUGH [in your feedback of my course work]! It is very helpful (especially regarding niches and rates)! . . . Your class was worth every penny!~TS
I did a bit of research prior to purchasing your course. The reason I chose it was your great way of communicating your thought process and the directions you chose when arriving at a solution. It is obvious you are a very smart and sharp lady and I feel lucky to have landed on the link that drove me to choose your course.~RJ
You referred on your site to people who need some hand holding with all this. That’s me. The fact that you review my work and marketing plan is what had me sold on your course. That and how impressed I am with the ebooks that I’ve bought from you. It’s not fluff, it’s useable information. I know I can do this, but I definitely need some guidance. I’m so looking forward to getting my SEO writing plans off the ground. Thanks for the great deal!~MH
I attended the on-site seminar in Jamaica in April . I definitely feel like I got my money’s worth and feel confident that I learned everything I need to move forward with my career as an SEO writer. The only thing I would change about the class is that I wish there had been more writing time. Other than that, the class taught me everything I needed to feel confident in starting my web writing career.~LD
Following is feedback from one student who took the course that I asked some specific questions.
1. Did you feel like you got your money’s worth? In general, I’m skeptical of online classes with a source other than an accredited institution. I bought your ebook off of the recommendation of an “internet friend”. The book provided lots of information, but I lacked confidence since I haven’t done SEO writing before and have never done freelance writing (outside of writing and editing things for friends).
I was initially a little skeptical because of the price tag, but when you offered to personally review our work, that was all of the assurance that I needed. You’re [sic] feedback was extremely valuable! It helps me gauge my potential and that in itself makes taking the course more than worth it for me! (emphasis added)
2. Were the lessons too long / too short? I think they were a good length. They moved fast, but I think overall everything was a good length.
3. Did you learn things you didn’t know about SEO writing before you took this class? If so, what? I learned more about the industry and how it works. I learned the actual mechanics of how to write SEO and the samples were really, really helpful!
4. Do you feel like the course prepared you to realistically start a successful SEO writing business? Yes!
5. What would you change, add, cut, etc.? I think it would be beneficial (to us) if you added one example of something a little bit more obscure than your current samples.
6. Any additional comments you’d like to add, eg, accommodations, travel preparations, etc.? Overall, the class was great! There was lots of valuable information. It has helped me to shape/reevaluate my expectations. I think it is an excellent investment for someone who is seriously considering getting into this field.~Jelonda Gladney
4 Ways to Make Money Online with SEO Knowledge
In the course, I show you several ways to make money using your SEO writing skills. First, the course teaches you how to make money writing SEO content for clients. Then, I reveal three more ways I learned how to make money online using my SEO skills. It’s important to diversify your income streams as a freelancer — and that’s exactly what you learn.
Since 2007, I’ve made my living completely online. Learning how to write SEO copy played the biggest part in this because I not only landed more freelance writing jobs from clients, I learned how to more effectively promote my own products and services online. Now, I earn more from creating and promoting my own products (ebooks/eclasses) online than writing for clients. You can too!
Or, you can just build a solid freelance writing business. The point is, you’ll have the option of creating several income streams — and you can train for it in just one week. There simply aren’t that many high-paying careers where you can do this (especially home-based ones).
Why it’s so easy to make money as an web writer in so many ways?
Quite frankly because when you learn how to write SEO content, you’re learning how to market on the web. This is the main reason most people don’t make money online — they don’t know the rules of the game. As a digital copywriter, you will and this will allow you to create multiple streams of income. I’ll show you how — and how I do it.
SEO Copywriting Course: How/Why It Was Developed
Starting in the early part of 2008, I received tons of emails asking me if I would teach a class on SEO Copywriting. I resisted initially because teaching is time-consuming, especially on a technical subject like this. But, I caved almost two years later and put one together in October 2009.
We stay on top of it as SEO is constantly changing. The modules are constantly updated!
Participants have found the exercises in-depth, yet easy to follow. One enrollee wrote: “You have a gift for making things easy to understand.”
This is because I’ve written hundreds of instructional, how-to articles and tons of ebooks. And, I tend to write from the point of view of a complete novice. That’s because I’ve personally purchased many technical products where the instructions were so convoluted that they were impossible to understand. I always keep this in mind when writing anything.
What This Online SEO Copywriting Course Includes
Lessons are dispensed in 5 modules. This e-course covers:
- How to write SEO copy (I cover everything from long-tail keywords, to how to conduct keyword research, to themed SEO content — and more). REVIEW of your SEO writing sample included;
- SEO tools every copywriter should use/be aware of;
- How to find your niche as an SEO writer;
- How to get versed in the language of SEO so you can comfortably and knowledgeably talk with clients;
- How mobile search affects SEO writing;
- Which services to offer as an SEO writer (and when to expand those offerings). REVIEW of your services/marketing plan included;
- How to price your SEO writing services;
- Which SEO services are the most lucrative;
- How to invoice clients (and the most effective invoicing system);
- How to get paid quickly;
- What to put on your SEO writing website;
- Which social media services to incorporate in your SEO writing business;
- How to upsell clients on specific services, eg, press releases, ebooks, social media consulting, etc.;
- SEO practices to stay away from;
- The most commonly asked questions from clients about writing SEO content (and how to answer them);
- Actual client case studies: I walk you through real scenarios with various clients and how I handled them (from marketing issues, to billing, to pricing, to getting paid).
- And Much More!
I open up my SEO writing business (and my marketing brain) to you.
Following is a Module-by-Module Breakdown (there are 5 Modules)
MODULE I: WHAT’S COVERED? (35 Pages)
- What You Will Learn in This SEO Copywriting Course
- How This Class Is Taught: The Value of Personal Experience
- My Foray into SEO Content Writing: The Beginning (Course Developer, Yuwanda Black)
- SEO Copywriting Explained
- Glossary of Common SEO Terms You Should Know When You Are Just Starting Out
- What Is a Search Engine
- How Search Engines Work
- How Search Engines Find and Rank Sites
- On and Off-Page Ranking Factors
- How Mobile Devices Have/Are Affecting SEO
Note: Get this module FREE. Receive an almost 40% discount off entire course when you purchase all modules at once.
MODULE II: WHAT’S COVERED? (60 Pages)
- Keywords: An Overview
- How to Conduct Keyword Research
- Long-Tail Keywords: What They Are & Why They’re Important
- The 3 Most Important Factors You Need to Know When Conducting Keyword Research
- Where to Place Keywords in Copy
- How to Find Profitable Keywords
- What is Page Rank & Why It’s Important in SEO Writing
- Google: The #1 Search Engine & Why This Is Important
- 4 Things to Look for When Selecting Keywords to Use in Copy
- What to Do When You Have No Idea of What Keywords You Should Be Using
- Writing SEO Content: A History
- How to Write Themed SEO Content
- How Themed Content Is Different from Ordinary SEO Content
- Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) and Its Importance to Themed SEO Content
- How to Write SEO Content After a Google Algorithm Update
- Your SEO Writing Samples: 6 Things to be Aware Of
- Samples of Different Types of SEO Articles
- SEO Writing Rules Checklist
- SEO Writing Exercises
MODULE III: WHAT’S COVERED? (27 Pages)
- How to Decide Your Business Structure
- Should You Incorporate Your SEO Writing Business or Formally Set It Up as a Company?
- How to Decide Which Services to Offer
- SEO Copywriting Services I Started Out With
- 2 Services Every New SEO Copywriter Should Offer
- An Easy Add-On Service You Can Offer
- Other SEO Services You Can Provide
- How to Price Your Services
- How to Determine What to Charge as an SEO Writer
- Info about Rates Directly from Firms That Hire SEO Writers
- Why SEO Writing Rates Have Gone Up Since I First Started in 2007
- The Bottom Line on Setting Your SEO Writing Rates
- The 2 Factors I Use to Set My SEO Writing Rates
- When to Expand Your Service Offerings
- 4 Expansion Guidelines to Keep in Mind
- How to Upsell Clients
- Invoicing Clients
- Which Type of PayPal Account to Sign Up For
- About Clients Who Pay by Check
- How to Get Paid — Fast!
- How to Handle Late-Paying Clients
- Learn how to build a 6-figure SEO writing
- Exercise: Create a List of Service Offerings
MODULE IV: WHAT’S COVERED? (35 Pages)
- What Types of Writing Samples Should You Have?
- How to Produce Good Writing Samples
- Which Type of Website to Get
- How to Get & Stay Versed in the Language of SEO
- 3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Worry about Interacting with Clients
- Reputable Industry Sources
- Common Questions Clients Ask & How to Answer Them
- What to Do When You Don’t Know the Answer to a Client Question
- Marketing Techniques that Land Jobs Quick!
- Over 20,000 Leads for SEO Writing Jobs at Your Fingertips!
- Niche Marketing: How to Target a Niche
- How to Find Your SEO Writing Niche: An Exercise
- Face-to-Face Marketing
- What Promotional Materials to Bring to In-Person Meetings
- How to Create a Marketing Database
- How to Put Together a Marketing Plan (7 Things It Should Include)
- 9 Free and Low-Cost Ways to Market Your SEO Writing Business
- Exercise: Write a Marketing Plan
MODULE V: WHAT’S COVERED? (23 Pages)
- Make Money Using Your SEO Writing Knowledge — Beyond Writing for Clients
- Money-making Strategy #1
- Money-making Strategy #2
- Money-making Strategy #3
- Money-making Strategy #4
- Why Knowing SEO Is Critical to Your Financial Independence
Specializing in Web Content for Almost a Decade
I’ve been specializing in SEO content since the fall of 2007 — and was successful right out of the box. In fact, within a few months, I had to hire other SEO writers to help me complete assignments. In 2008, I formalized my content writing services by starting NewMediaWords.biz, an online writing company.
Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to hit the ground running just like I did.
An SEO Writing “Business in a Box”
I’m giving you a SEO Writing “Biz in a Box”; one that can easily earn you $40,000 to 75,000 a year – just starting out. I personally know of three SEO writers who got started using my materials and now earn six figures+ per year.
REMEMBER … you’ll leave the course with a concrete marketing plan that will detail exactly how to go about earning $50,000 to $75,000 per year.
Again, the course is interactive. I personally review your SEO writing samples and your marketing plan (which will allow you to hit the ground running once you finish). And with the bonus ebook listed below, you should have no problems getting up and going quickly.
VALUABLE FREEBIE THAT COMES WITH THIS ECOURSE
With enrollment, you get the ebook, How to Make $250 or More Per Day Writing Simple, 500-Word Articles free.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Why SEO Writing is a Recession-Proof Career
While no one knows exactly how many sites there are on the web, experts estimate that as many as 100,000 new websites and blogs go live every day. Consider how fast the internet is growing …
The November 2008 survey of Web Server stats showed worldwide monthly growth of nearly three million websites, with responses being received from a total of 185,167,897 sites. [Source: Netcraft.com]. Fast forward to April 2017, responses were received from 1,816,416,499 sites. That’s 1,631,248,602 more sites! Note: Learn more about how many active sites there are on the web.
And what do they all need? Content; specifically SEO content so that they get found online.
Free Report: About SEO & Opportunities in Freelance Writing
The Freelance Writing Jobs Report: This is a timeless, in-depth report (.pdf file) that highlights how to find — and capitalize on — “hot” freelance writing niches and sub niches. It also offers four tips for recession-proofing your freelance writing career. Finally, there are some ideas for creating your own products using your skill as a writer.
FYI, SEO writing is an evergreen profession because millions of new websites go live every day. And, what do they all need? Content. And, who provides the bulk of it? Freelance SEO writers.
If you’re willing to put in the work, this is an easy career to start. This course will give you all the tools to do so, and you can always reach out to me for help. Via this newsletter and other tools, I’m constantly fielding questions, and helping many start their dream careers.
Freelance SEO Writing Success Stories
SEO Writer from Philippines Making $1,000 Week Just 5 Months Into His Business: Thanks so much for all the support you provide. Just to update you, I’m busier than ever. In fact, this will be my best week to date (and it’s only Wednesday)! I’ve already broken $1000 for the week for the first time and may end up close to $1500.
Granted, some of this is money coming from bigger projects already completed, but still a very good week. … I feel so blessed that I’ve been able to land several well paying clients …
A Great Career! Proof? Read about the SEO Writer Who Landed a $24,000 Contract: Yep, twenty-four thousand dollars — not a typo. He wrote in part, “Hi Yuwanda, Hope all is going well with you. It’s been a while since I communicated, but my [SEO writing] business is going as strong as ever. I just wanted to share some great news I got today. I just landed a client … I charge $50 a page now, so the overall … project is worth $24,000!!”
SEO Writer Getting Almost $150 Per Article: I thought I’d just drop you an email to tell you that since applying your method of getting SEO article work, about two years now, I’ve finally cracked the $100 per article barrier. I’ve been writing articles for $35, sometimes a bit more, sometimes less, and that’s been wonderful, but in the back of my mind I’ve always wanted to break through that magic $100 an article barrier.
Right now as I write (I’ve just taken a few minutes out), I am in the middle of writing an article that I will be paid 90 UK pounds for – about $144. It will be 700 words in length, and to be honest, it’s really no more difficult to research and write than a $35 one. Or a $5 one for that matter!
SEO Writer Who Quit Her Job after Starting This Biz: In one of her first emails to me, she wrote, “I used to cry on my way to work.” She quit her job in 2009 after starting this business in 2008 — and all these years later, her business is still going strong.
These stories are not unusual — if you’re willing to put in the work. And again, SEO copywriting is a skill you learn in a week in this ecourse. It’s in depth — giving you everything you need to get started right away.
Start Immediately! Simply sign up today and the lessons will be emailed to you. You can start marketing for writing jobs as early as next week. Really!
Pay Instantly; Get Instant Access & Free Updates for Life
You gain instant access to the course, and access to all updates free — for life. Get full details on this course and info on how to enroll.